- Supplier Name: ImageIT
- Compatible Supplier: Canon
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Model Number: F34481~F34486
- Package: No
Lens Hood Protector Replace Petal Shape Plastic for EW-73B EW-73D EW-78D EW-83M EW-83F EW-88 EW-60C EW-54 EW-53 for Canon Lens Camera Accessories
Item not include Retail package, Please take it into account before ordering.
Wholesale and Dropshipping provided, We also have many other versions of Lens Hood, Any requirements, Please feel free to message us.
It is a replacement lens hood with original specs and standard.
It is made of high impact plastic for long lasting and smooth mounting.
It is one of the most important accessories for each lens you own.
It prevent unwanted stray light, improving your contrast and image quality.
The bayonet mount,which has the flocking.this design makes it easily and firmly on the lens.
Additionally,as the end of the lens is extended, you also get the added benefit of some extra protection from accidental impact.
It protects the front barrel from the inevitable impacts against walls, door frames,and other real-life obstacles.
1pcs x Lens Hood (we will send the model you choose)
Material: ABS Plastic
Note: There maybe color difference due to many reasons, please kindly take it into account before buying.
Shades the lens from stray light, improving your contrast and image quality.
It can assist in keeping moisture or wind-blown debris off the lens;
Protects the front barrel from the inevitable impacts against walls, door frames, and other real-life obstacles The “petal” shape of this lens hood maximizes the amount of hood coverage for the minimum amount of weight and hood area.
Features a filter access window for easier adjustment of specialty rotating filters such as ND and CPL filters while the hood is in place
1. Prevents the entry of non-image light and avoids smog when backlit, sidelight or flash photography.
2. In the case of smooth and sidelight photography, you can avoid the scattered light from entering the lens.
3. When lighting photography or night photography, you can avoid the surrounding interference light entering the lens.
4. It can prevent accidental damage to the lens, and can also prevent fingers from accidentally touching the lens surface, and can also block the wind, sand and rain to some extent.
5. Hoods are widely used for backlight photography and generally avoid glare. However, if the distance of the light source is close, glare may still occur. At this time, the hood can be blocked by the hand on the side where the light source is located. Whether the glare is eliminated or not, it should be observed from the viewfinder.
For Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
For Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
For Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
Latest EW-73B Lens hood for Canon 7D / 60D kit lens 18-135 dedicated